HOMO-SAPIENS AFFRONTED

counter widget

Friday, March 22, 2013

The Ideal Bunker Environment (Part II)

Having browsed through a Solver colour chart at great length, I've decided upon the optimum colour for a confined long-stay environment to paint my bunker's interior with. It got a bit of a stain on it from being used as a coffee coaster but I reckon it's okay, I got the gist. I speak from experience when I say that it's important to get all the little details like interior decoration just right. The last thing you want in a survival situation once you've closed that hatch shut behind you is to find out that you've overlooked a small but critical element anywhere. This is why I am an ardent perfectionist with an eye for detail and possessed of a razor-like concentration.


No comments:

Post a Comment